Sprouts has wonderful deals this week on pineapples, black seedless grapes, tomatoes, peaches, green beans, celery, beef roasts, organic canned beans, Sprouts popcorn and more!
72 Hour Sale
These deals are valid Friday, 10/5 – Sunday, 10/7/18.
Pineapples, .98 each
Carving pumpkins, $3.98 each
Thick smoked bacon, $3.99/lb
EZ peel raw colossal shrimp, $6.99/lb
Sprouts cage free eggs, 12 count, large, $1.88
Annie’s or Cascadian Farm Organic cereal, select, $1.99
Blue Diamond Nut-Thins, Buy 1 Get 2 Free
Walnut halves and pieces or dark chocolate walnuts, $3.99/lb in bulk
Protein powders, 25% off
Organic Valley cheddar cheese, 16 oz, $5.99 each
These deals are valid 10/3 – 10/10/18.
Black seedless grapes, .69/lb
Acorn, butternut, spaghetti squash, .98/lb
Hothouse tomatoes, .98/lb
Yellow peaches or nectarines, .98/lb
Green beans, .98/lb
Organic celery, bunch, or baby peeled carrots, 1 lb, .98
Organic Bartlett, Bosc, D’Anjou pears, $1.48/lb
Organic Hass Avocados, 2 for $3
Jumbo Hass avocados, 3 for $5
Jumbo artichokes, 2 for $5
Sunset snacking tomatoes, pint, 2 for $5
Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, 5.6 – 6 oz, 2 for $5
Clementine Mandarins, 2 lb bag, 2 for $5
Organic grapes, seedless, 2 lbs for $5
Organic Russet potatoes, 5 lb bag, $2.98
Organic yellow onions, 3 lb bag, $2.98
Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, $1.99/lb
All-natural sausage chicken or pork, $2.99/lb
Boneless chuck roast, eye of round roast, London Broil roast, $3.77/lb
All-natural pork loin chops, $3.99/lb
All-natural choice 93% super-lean ground beef, $4.99/lb
Catfish or tilapia fillets, $6.99/lb
Wild tuna, swordfish or Mahi Mahi, $8.99/lb
Wild caught Alaskan Sockeye salmon fillets, $9.99/lb
Dairy & Frozen
Earthbound Farm organic frozen vegetables, 8 – 10 oz, 2 for $5
Hope Organic hummus, 8 oz, $3.00
Colby Jack cheese, bulk cut, $3.99/lb
Sprouts organic beans, 15 oz, .99 each
Sprouts popcorn, 4 oz, $1.99
Late July Organic Tortilla Chips, 5.5 – 6 oz, Buy 1 Get 2 Free
Dried Turkish apricots, $2.99/lb
Fall Sprouts Pumpkin Products Lineup
Sprouts has some delicious Sprouts brand pumpkin products in stores now and coming in the next few weeks. Some of the new products you will see in stores include Pumpkin Snaps, Cranberry Pumpkin Crisps, Pumpkin Pizzelle, Pumpkin Dippers, Toasted Pumpkin Loops, Pumpkin Seed Tortilla Chips, Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter, Maple Pumpkin Butter, Organic Pumpkin Spiced Apple Cider, Organic Canned Pumpkin, Organic Pumpkin Spice Applesauce, Pumpkin Spice Pepitas, Organic Pumpkin Spiced Kombucha, Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice.
As you can see in the photo above, Sprouts was kind enough to send me some samples and a number of products to give away at upcoming coupon classes. So far I have tried the Pumpkin Snaps, Pumpkin Seed Tortilla Chips, Cranberry Pumpkin Crisps and Pumpkin Pizzelle. They are all delicious!
I put some homemade cream cheese frosting on a Sprouts Pumpkin Snaps cookie and it was amazing. The Cranberry Pumpkin Crisps are a nice combination of cranberry and pumpkin and make a great snack. The Pumpkin Seed Tortilla Chips were excellent dipped in hummus during our Labor Day meal.
My thanks to Sprouts for sending the giveaways and samples! I know the folks in upcoming classes will love winning them!
New Durham Store
The new Sprouts Farmers Market grocery store in Durham opened on Wednesday, August 22 at 105 W. NC Highway 54, Durham, NC at the intersection of Hwy. 54 and Fayetteville Road. This location is 30,000-square-feet and will employ approximately 140 people. The hours will be 7 am – 10 pm each day.
Sprouts offers fresh, natural and organic groceries in a “setting that feels like an old-fashioned farmers market” according to their website. The specialty grocery store has over 250 stores in 13 states. Stores include produce, meat, seafood, deli, dairy, frozen, bulk bins, baked products, ready-to-eat meals, gourmet cheeses, gluten-free products, vitamins, health and beauty and more. Their ads run Wednesday through the next Wednesday so on Wednesdays, you can take advantage of sales from both available ads.
Triangle Area Locations
Durham: 105 W. NC Highway 54, Durham, NC (at the intersection of Hwy. 54 and Fayetteville Road)
Raleigh: 9414 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC, 27615 (in the Olive Park shopping center)
Fayetteville: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28314
Ways to Save Money at Sprouts
There are a number of ways to save even more money at Sprouts including:
* Wednesday to Wednesday Weekly sales: Their ads run Wednesday through Wednesday so every Wednesday, you can take advantage of the sales from 2 different ads! You will see very impressive produce prices in the ads every week.
* Mobile coupons on their mobile app: You login or create a Sprouts account, clip the mobile coupons you may want to use and then scan the barcode on your smartphone during checkout.
* Checkout Challenges: According to their website, “Checkout Challenges unlock special reward coupons. Each challenge requires you to earn a specific number of checkmarks to unlock your reward. This can be done in a single transaction or through multiple transactions. To activate a “Checkout Challenge” on the Sprouts Mobile App, click on the navigation menu and select “mySavings & Barcode.” Below your barcode, click on the “Checkout Challenges” badge. Select the challenge you would like to start by clicking on the “Activate” link. With the new Sprouts Mobile App your reward coupon is automatically clipped when you complete the challenge, ensuring you earn your reward in the same transaction. Simply, scan the “mySavings & Barcode” on your smartphone during checkout for instant savings. “
* Deals of the Month flyer: Check out the Deals of the Month flyer in stores for even more discounts and sales.
* Special Promotions: Sprouts regularly offers 72-Hour Sales, Vitamin Extravaganzas, Frozen Frenzies, Sprouts Brand Sales and more.
* Vitamin Discount: Spend $100 on vitamins and supplements and get a 10% discount off of your total purchase.
* Wine Discount: Save 10% when you buy any six bottles of wine.
See additional information on the ways you can save at
One of the fabulous things about Sprouts is that they have a commitment to “zero waste” and the new Durham store will donate unsold and edible groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities.