Food Lion has launched their at several Raleigh, NC area stores this week.
Food Lion is now offering its “Food Lion To-Go” grocery pick up service at the following greater Raleigh, N.C., locations as of Monday, Oct. 1:
* 9147 Cleveland Rd., Clayton, N.C. 27520
* 4827 Grove Barton Rd., Raleigh, N.C. 27613
* 120 Roxboro Rd., Oxford, N.C. 27565
* 2121 TW Alexander Dr., Morrisville, N.C. 27560
* 161 Crenshaw Corners Dr., Wake Forest, N.C. 27587
This service allows customers to order and pick up their groceries in as little as an hour and Food Lion is offering shoppers their first pickup for free.
“We are so excited to bring this option to more stores in the greater Raleigh area,” said Deborah Sabo, senior vice president of marketing at Food Lion. “This new service gives our area customers another way to make their shopping experience easier as we continue our longstanding heritage of low prices and affordability.”
According to Food Lion, “With the click of a button, Food Lion To-Go allows customers to experience the same low prices and fresh food items without having to ever enter a store. The online service lets customers fill a virtual cart with the grocery items they need and schedule a pick-up time that works for their schedule, truly putting the “easy” in easy, fresh and affordable.”
How Food Lion To-Go Works
* Head to the , enter one of the participating zip codes, and select the closest participating store.
* Next, add items to a virtual cart.
* Once you are done filling your cart, check out and pay and pick a day and hour window when you want to pick the groceries up and proceed to check out. A trained Food Lion associate will then accept the order and prepare it at the store for the customer‘s designated pick up timeframe.
* Upon arrival, park in the designated parking area, where a dedicated Food Lion associate will deliver your order directly to your car.
Food Lion To-Go is available seven days per week from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
There is a fee to use the service and it can vary depending on the order total and pickup time. I added a few items to my cart and the fee was $5.99 for pick-up at my local store.
Customers can’t use digital or paper coupons at this time.
Visit for all the details.